Your vehicle can become an extremely powerful form of advertising, especially in a metropolitan city such as Toronto.
Imagine a perfect stranger saying, “that’s the company I want to do business with”.
Unfortunately that is not usually the case with most of the Vehicle Wraps on the road. They were designed for visual appeal not marketing results.
How do you create excitement and cause viewers to rush to your website or call?
You need to create what I call an “Irresistible Wrap”.
To be clear, I am not suggesting a cute or clever graphic or gimmick to get people to notice your vehicle. I am talking about something that stirs their emotion. It’s something they desperately need or want.
It’s fairly simple to accomplish if you follow the formula for an “Irresistible Offer” by Mark Joiner, the author of Simpleology.
To be clear. You will first need to create an Irresistible Offer either on your website or in your business. Your vehicle graphics will point customers to that offer.
The two need to work together to get transformational results.
On Your Website
Your Irresistible Offer needs to include the four key elements:
1. Capture Their Attention – You need to cut through the static. Create a message that leaves nothing to the imagination. Clear, simple, short and to the point.
2. Communicate a High ROI Offer – Offer something that has a high perceived value in the mind of your customer. It should be something that they are actively looking for.
3. Create Believability – They must believe you can do what you say you can do and feel comfortable in choosing you. Social proof, testimonials and pictures are all effective.
4. You Must Be Memorable – Offer something that will stand out and be memorable. Use graphics that produce an emotional response if possible.
Once you have created a powerful “Irresistible Offer” on your website you need to make customers aware of it.
The most cost effective way to do this is using Vehicle Graphics.
On Your Vehicle
The four key elements are the same when creating your “Irresistible Vehicle Wrap” but the objective is to get them to go to your site or call you to find out about the offer.
1. Capture Their Attention – Use emotionally charged graphics (people, animals, food, action).
2. Communicate Offer – A clear, short message with a call to action. (visit site or call)
3. Create Believability – Use graphics to create the image you wish to portray. (eg: small and nimble – solid and established – new and innovative – family owner and personable – powerful and resourceful – contractor workhorse vehicle – etc.)
4. Be Memorable – Use graphics that solicit an emotional response. Something that will be remembered when viewed multiple times. The design can be fairly simple.
Now you have a framework to create your own “Irresistible Offer”, while using your Vehicle Graphics to generate a constant flow of low cost traffic.
We would be happy to help you create your “Irresistible Offer”, so please feel free to contact us at 647-930-5347